Sunday, April 12, 2009

Cookies From The Darkside.

Before I begin...let me wish everyone a Happy Easter!!!!






*********************************************
Now back to my regularly scheduled whine-fest.......
*********************************************
Well, yesterday after a three hour nap, I felt good enough to start my spring cleaning. I had to take a LOT of rests during it- but the kitchen and living room are now done except for some light dusting.

I was proud of how much I had gotten done- especially since I hadn't really done it in a couple of years....mostly all I've been up to doing was some light cleaning and de-cluttering at best.

That being said- I got a few hours sleep this morning and I still feel like pooh. I went to the local pharmacy yesterday and got some cough drops, hoping against hope that this would turn out to be a 24 hour bug , but today the cough is worse and I'm pretty sure it's just from all this pollen in the air. I HATE this time of year.

Anyway, my hubby went with me to the pharmacy....again....and this time the Pharmacist recommended an allergy tablet and a heavy duty cough suppressant which we purchased in hopes that will be enough to get me on my feet again.
Of course- if it doesn't do the trick, it'll be back to the doctor before I end up in the hospital again- like last year.

It just pisses me off that we make plans to take a few days off for vacation and then this happens. It SUX...It BLOWS....and I'm damn annoyed.

I'm afraid that I'll be better by time for the R & R...but with our luck- Paul will get it and be down with it.
If so- it will wait another two weeks til he's better and I have another weekend off.

I'm about to run screaming pulling my hair out..........either that or just go to bed and refuse to get up for anything or anyone.

WHEN is our luck going to finally be on the SUNNY SIDE instead of the DARKSIDE???

I don't care if the Darkside DOES have cookies...........!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Seacat said...

Ummmmmm.....coooookkkkiesssssssss