Saturday, April 11, 2009

What To Do......


Ugh....I thought this weekend would be doing some(a lot) spring cleaning around the house....but I just don't see it happening...not much anyway.
I got up this morning with a horrible cough, my throat is raw, and my chest hurts, not to mention my tummy being crampy, PLUS me being hungry as hell. All in all, not a good combination.
All I really want to do is go back to bed for a while.We did get the trash taken off this morning to the recycling center and then went to the home improvement center and got some weatherstripping and foam insulation for some home repairs that Paul wanted to do(and got done as soon as we got home).

Paul seems to have caught my mood as well. He's been very quiet and reflective the past couple of days, so conversation is limited with him being reflective and me being ill.

I don't like these kind of days. Not at all.

Hopefully this illness will be over soon......probably just in time for me to go back to work again. Just my luck.....For the past couple months, it's rained every day I had off.....this weekend I have off and the sun is shining and it's about 75 degrees out and I'm feeling too bad to go out and enjoy it.

Sometimes it just BLOWS.

1 comment:

Seacat said...

Poor baby!! I feel for you! Lots of rest, lots of fluids!!
Sea