Saturday, April 04, 2009

Life Is Good


Well, as you can see....I've been abandoned by my muse.

I have writers block.

Nothing new is happening in my life but work and looking forward to our little trip to Gatlinburg in a couple of weeks. Well, end of the month, actually. Whatever.

We've been looking for a place to kennel Buddy for the two days we'll be gone. We found a place- and for 16 dollars a night he gets treated like a king......we've almost decided to stay there ourselves instead of going to Tennessee.
I think we may be getting them to bathe him the day we come home. Buddy doesn't do too well with strangers and we're not sure how he would react to strangers trying to get him wet.
We'll see about that.

Anyway.......I'm safe, I'm happy, I have good friends, a wonderful family, a job I love, a roof over my head(that doesn't leak at the moment),food in my tummy, a decent car to get from Point A to Point B, and an almost PERFECT husband who I adore and adores me right back and only annoys me a little bit to try video games I'm not in the mood to play.

Life is Good.

1 comment:

marie said...

Im glad. you deserve it Vada.Now we need our marguarittas(spell?) and a pool and life would be perfect .I am currently accepting pool boy applications. Must interview in a thong :).