Monday, April 13, 2009

Imagine This........


Okay, so last night I slept on the sofa in hopes Paul doesn't get whatever the hell it is I have picked up.....if it's contagious.

So I'm lying on the sofa sleeping, and about three o'clock AM I open my eyes and I'm facing the back of the couch and the wall....and I clearly see a shadow on the wall in the shape of the Grim Reaper bending over....I glance up at the ceiling and sure enough....there is his scythe outlined in shadow as well. When I blinked- it was gone.

Gave me the shivers.........but when i got up, and turned the lights back off after taking my meds, I saw that the Home theatre system light was lit and threw an odd shaped shadow on the wall as well.....not EXACTLY what I saw- but close enough that I can explain it away if I try hard enough.

Freaky.......

Sorry Mr. Reaper....not ready quite yet.

4 comments:

Evan 08 said...

Been there...

I have a coat rack in my bedroom, where we hang our sweaters, bathrobes and whatnot... many a night I've awakened and thought that I saw someone standing in our room.

Seacat said...

Remind me to tell you the story about the time I almost shot my hanging grape ivy and my upright vacuum cleaner......together they looked like a tall skinny stranger standing in my living room!

Astarte said...

Yeeaaaaagghhh!!!! I would have had a coronary!!!!

rayray said...

I know how you feel:my 7 foot stuffed Gumby freaks me out some nights............