Wednesday, April 29, 2009

H. R. Pufnstuf.


Do you remember H.R. Pufstuf?...........Every once in a while the theme song gets stuck in my head and it takes days to make it go away....Did you know it was code for Smokin Pot? I didn't til recently.
Remember Witchypoo?
God, that was a REALLY weird show.
Your typical 70's T.V.
*********************************
Okay now back to real life........

Well, Life is back to normal....somewhat.

Actually I think it's much better than it was before our little vacation.

Buddy has been a model puppy- and since I've bragged about his behavior- he'll probably turn into Hell-Hound any second.
;-)
He really has been sweet since we picked him up at the Vets. They said he had been a model doggie as well and they had a lot of fun during his stay.

I played "throw the rope" with him this afternoon when I woke up. At one point I threw it and it landed against the desk and he refused to get it. He came and sat in front of me and kept looking at me and then the rope. I told him I was NOT going to fetch it for him- it was in a perfectly open spot, so he could fetch it himself. He begged for about 5 minutes before he finally went and got it himself....but then he was in a huff because I had refused to turn the game into "Sunny Fetch The Rope" so he wouldn't let me play with it anymore.
:-)
I'm heartbroken, as you can see.

A bit of sad news on that note tho- Paul's mum told him his doggie back in England, Jake, a beautiful Border Collie, had gone to doggie heaven last week. He was 17 years old and had been Paul's doggie since they got him as a puppy. I was hoping we would be able to make a visit back to England before Jake left, but it was not to be. I know he will be missed terribly by the entire family, I've heard many stories about what an intelligent and happy dog he was and am sad I never got to meet him myself.

It's been a rough week at work too.
I was involved in a situation I would rather have not been involved in- but was forced by the situation into the middle of it or risk my job as well. Not happening.
There has been a lot of misunderstandings involving the incident- and it's just a mess all round and altho I can't discuss any details, I regret I had to be involved at all.
And that's all I have to say about that.

Our laptop is having issues. It seems every few weeks, it has decided to reject Firefox for no apparent reason. I say "deal with it." Stupid puter.

Well, I had a totally different type of blog in mind when I was on the way home, but since the laptop wouldn't let me on when I got home I fell asleep and now I've completely lost what it was supposed to be about-I do remember it was one of the BEST blog posts I had ever thought up to write about, but now you'll never get to read my intellectual genius on whatever topic it was I was going to write about.
Don't you feel horribly deprived?
I said deprived- not depraved........... stop laughing.

And so- on that note- I'm ending my post for the day......Night All.

3 comments:

Astarte said...

You know, my dogs sometimes do that, too! They look at the toy, and then at me, as if to say, 'well, if you wanted it so bad, why did you throw it over there, idiot?!'

I'm really sorry about Paul's dog. I wish you had been able to see him again. He must have been well-loved to have had such a long life.

rayray said...

great, now I'LL be singing that theme all weekend..............

Sunny said...

Hate o say Ray-Ray-, but better you than me...I've had it stuck in mine for about three weeks now. Maybe if you get it suck in yours it will take it away from mine. Then you can give it to someone else.....start whistling it in a Walmart or something.....someone will take it away from you.
;-)