Monday, June 07, 2010

Kicked Back Chillin'.......


Okay, so...... yeah...

After declining the offer to take a walk with hubby this evening,(Drop Dead Diva & Army Wives was on after all and I wait all WEEK to watch those two shows) Paul pointed out that since I took my endurance test on Monday, I've been getting an awful bit slack on my exercise regime.
And I'll be the first to admit I have. But in my defense, it has been my "off" week and I haven't felt like walking when I'm home- but I have been doing JUST as much walking at work and I have been still taking the stairs there as well.
This summer heat is KILLING me and it's not even actually proper summer yet.

But regardless- tomorrow I start back on my proper regime. I can't let all that hard work go to waste and I am determined to be down in One-derland before August!

So look out Baby- "I'mmmmmm Baaaaaaaaccccckkkkkkk!!!!".........

1 comment:

Sunny said...

And wouldn't you just know it- I forgot me iPod at home and didn't get to record any of my walking!!!

Gotta remember it tonight!!!