Sunday, November 27, 2005

HP Movie review-NOT a SPOILER.

This will be short.

Paulius took me out to dinner and to see the new Harry Potter Movie. I'll give you specific gripes later when it won't be a spoiler for anyone.

My opinion:

Not what I expected
Nothing like the other movies- at ALL
Definately NOT my favorite HP movie- Bottom of the list to be perfectly honest.

Will I add it to the collection when It comes out? Definately.
Will I watch it as much as the others? Definately NOT.

In all honesty- I might have enjoyed it a bit more had the seats in the theatre been a tiny bit bigger and more comfy.

Okay- That's it for today. I'm going to go clean my kitchen from T-G day. No- I haven't done it yet- first no water- then I went out last night. Not like me to leave the dishes like that- but what can I say? Every once in a while I turn into a slacker, but it only lasts a day.

Back to the Grindstone!!

No comments: