Sunday, November 20, 2005

I Make Plans............

It always happens.

I volunteer for an extra day at work, plan on my ONE day off to clean the house spotless and get some have to things done planning for the upcoming holiday dinner at my house, and then I get sick. Not just "I don't feel well" sick, but "full blown-headache-fever- throwing up- can't stand to hear myself breath let alone moan- stay in bed" sick.

Now today I feel MUCH better- but I am still weak as a kitten. So these things still won't get done. And I go back to work at my regular job tonight, too.

Oops- I forgot rule 1 in life.

I make plans- and God LAUGHS.

Much like Murphy's Law- but worse.

I would rant more- but I don't have the strength right now.

Maybe later. After a bowl of chicken soup or something..........

:-P

1 comment:

Vicarious Living said...

yeah, what he said :)