Sunday, November 06, 2005

We Have Needs

Pete posted this on his Blog and I tried it. It seems Paulius and myself have a lot of needs.

Some of my favorites are...

Sunny Needs-
*A distraction from self pity....(uh- okay. I really wasn't aware of this but if they say so!)
*Volunteers....(For what are they volunteering?)
*To be placed in a home with kids over the age of 12....(Why age 12? I can't be trusted with kids under 12?)
*A new crate for work....(a crate? For law enforcement? Not in my WILDEST DREAMS!)
*A business Manager....(Oh so now I can't be trusted with money OR children under the age of 12??)
*A nice warm spot by the window to watch the sun....(Sure- look directly at the sun and burn the retinas of my eyes.)


Paulius Needs-
*Specs....(meaning eyeglasses or was there supposed to be a manual with his specifications included?- If the latter, I really could use that and how do I get a replacement manual?)
*1000GBP....(I'll go for that! Cash is always a good thing!)
*Advice....(Which I TRY to give him but he usually ignores)
*A haircut....(no- he DOESN'T- why would they think thator more importantly- HOW would they know that?!)
*Space....(I don't THINK so- he has his own closet)
*Education....(He has quite enough, thank you, and if he decides to go for a masters or a doctorate it will be HIS decision, not theirs...whoever "They" are)

I just googled our names and needs after it....it really was funny some things that came up!!

What did we ever do before the net came about???!!!

3 comments:

Paulius said...

What did we do before the internet?

Productive, meaningful things.

MC Etcher said...

Communicating is productive and meaningful!!

I'm definitely more productive with the internet than I was without it.

Silver Creek Mom said...

LMAO! Twiddled our thumbs and watch soaps.

Good ones for each of you...espcially paulis needing your advice. MEN,