Monday, July 10, 2006

BORED-BORED-BORED!!!!!!!!!!!

Ever have those times when you wish SOMETHING would happen?

It's one of the reasons i hate summer so much. It's too hot for me to go out and DO anything- the heat gives me migraines.
I get sick to death of staying in the house tho. Waiting on something to happen, someone to come by, just BORED out of my FREAKING skull!

I make calls to my girlfriends(who are in the same boat)- watch HGTV-god, is THAT getting boring- especially when Paulius won't let me rearrange our furniuture because
a) he would have to help me move it around and b) it would mean he would have to re-do the home theatre sound system-.

Some days I stay in bed later than he does- but mostly I am up WAYYYYY before he is and it's boring being alone in the house with only the dog for company- he's not much of a conversationalist, you know. I've begun doing some of the housework that Paulius usually does while I'm at work, just to not be so bored.(Except dishes- i HATE doing them and put that off as long as possible)... I also have started a new excersize routine- doubling what I was doing and as a result I'm beginning to lose weight again. Yay. On the other hand- it means that as i lose weigh i will start wanting to go OUT dancing and htere is another problem. Paulius doesn't dance. I think he would like it if we just went out and he had a few drinks. But there's another problem. He doesn't have a D/L yet- not able to get one til he gets his green card- and that means I would have to drive. I can't drink and drive so going out clubbing is OOTQ right now too.

Nope- no time to have couples friends- too busy working and trying to get "stuff" straightened out.

I want a vacation. And i want it last week.
last month.
Last year!!!

I wanna lie by the pool or go to the lake or DO SOMETHING- but being allergic to mosquitoes I can't really go out at ALL til after the first frost of the season.

I wanna move to Alaska.
Or somewhere it is cool and there are no insects to bite me and make me sick.

Any ideas?

2 comments:

OzzyC said...

Like most people in today's society, I have a hectic life. I aspire to boredom. If I'm bored, that means that I've accomplished everything that I have to do, and can do what I want to do.

The hard part is when you initially get everything done, and you're still in that confused state, thinking there's still something to do, but you can't remember what it is. Once that's passed, it's easy.

lolly said...

God I understand boredom right now!!