Monday, March 03, 2008

A Fairy Tale.....

Once upon a time in a land far, far away...................And the beautiful Princess..................but then the bad ........................however, a handsome charming Prince.................................and then her Fairy Godmother/Guardian Angel...........................and then the Prince charged into the room ......................and they lived happily-ever-after.

Sound familiar?
It's the same old story.......told to countless princes and princesses every night all over the world.
Does it ever really come true?
Absolutely!
Just look at your significant other and remember...........and live happily-ever-after in your own kingdom.

3 comments:

Mrs. Loquacious said...

Thanks for the reminder, Sunny! :) I will definitely give Hubbs a nice squeeze tonight, and remind him that as my prince, he keeps sweeping me off my feet!

Sunny said...

You're very welcome....I wrote this after an acquaintance made some comments about someone she knows and how she wishes SHE had that kinda prince charming guy......I asked her if she was married...she said yes. I asked if she was happy...and she said yes- very.
I asked her does he provide a nice place for you to live....and she said yes and said they lived in a very nice neighborhood. I asked her does he tell her or show her that he loves her...and she said yes. I asked her did he berate or hurt her in any way and she said no- he was great.
I asked her why did she not consider HER wonderful man to be a Prince Charming....and she had no answer.
I told her to look in her own backyard before looking at the green grass on the other side.......sometimes you HAVE GOLD nuggets instead of grass on your side already- why look any farther?

Anonymous said...

Sometimes those nuggets in the grass are made out of something other than gold, but you make a strong point. I love my prince too.