Saturday, March 22, 2008

WARNING.......RANT!!!!!!!!........


I'm SOOOOOO TIRED!!!!!
I swear......I want to move out into the country where my closest neighbor is 2 miles away.

It seems like EVERY DAY I have to work I have neighbors who decide they want to work on their cars or motorcycles and spend the entire day revving up the engine while doing so.
Or they decide that today's the day the trees HAVE to be pruned or the Lawn HAS to be mowed.
The worst part is that most of my Neighbors are my RELATIVES who KNOW I work night shift and have to sleep during the day.
The days I have off and wouldn't MIND having all the noise it's quiet as a cemetery.
............Well, in all fairness and truth- I WOULD still mind it but I wouldn't mind it NEARLY so much as having to go to work and work 12 hours with NO sleep.

I've tried talking with them...I've tried putting a DO NOT DISTURB sign on my door-I've given them my schedule of work days...I've Toyed wih the idea of having a HUGE Red Flag and a HUGE Green Flag made and put on a pole outside so if I'm sleeping they will KNOW without having o come down and see if a sign is on the door- or without having to call me to see if this is a work day or an off day....which disturbs my sleep as well if I forget to unplug the phone before I toddle off to bed.

So far nothing works.
I realize they have lives too- but I don't go out at 4AM on MY nights off and shoot firecrackers and work on my engine and mow the lawn when I KNOW they have to work the next day.
Maybe I SHOULD to show them what I have to deal with but I know when they work and sleep and TRY NOT to disturb them.

GRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What to DO?????????



And on that note I want to wish all you guys a Happy, Fun-Filled Easter!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your neighbors and family don't appreciate the hours you work. They should be more respectful of your need for daytime sleep, but what can you do? If you whip out a leaf blower at 2:00 AM, you're the one who'll get the visit from the police.

Life's just not fair that way.

Hope you and your family have a wonderful, fun-filled Easter in spite of it all.

Hugs,
L

Sunny said...

You're right about the 2AM visit from the Po-Pos.......Have a Happy Easter Sis!!