Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Water, Water Everywhere...


But not a drop to drink.



I have to say tho- it would be so much easier to diet if I didn't have all those restaurants to pass by on my way to and from work every day.
I mean seriously...I have :
Mr D's
TWO Clock eateries
a unknown name Mexican place
Burger king
McD's
Wendy's
BoJangles
another McD's
BBQ king
Asian House
Heavenly ham
Tanners Big Orange
ANOTHER BK
Churches Chicken
Taco bell
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
ANOTHER BK
ANOTHER Wendys
Another McD's
City Range Grill
Kanpai of Tokyo
Chili's
Stax Grill
Stax Peppermill
China Buffet
Stax bakery
Steak and Shake
Monterays Mexican
Fried Green Tomatoes
Jasons Deli
Jack in the Box
Rafferty's
Backyard Burgers

One way to work.
The alternate route is even more fraught with danger.

Is it any wonder I have no willpower?
But despite my lack of it.... I lost another pound!!

And at this rate by the Turkey-day/Xmas holidays I'll be at my goal weight!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a wonder people don't starve around there. I mean where in the hell is a person supposed get anything to eat?

Saffy

Sunny said...

I don't know......we have so many starving people in the area from the lack of food.......
And all of them weigh like 300 pounds or so...... such a shame.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Sunny! Another pound gone. Stay away from those awful places.

Fast food bad.

Skinny Sunny good.

Hugs,
Lois

Sunny said...

AMEN lois!!! And besides...I think if I WANT fast food I can have fries on my two days off the diet every 2nd week........
I actually ate at ZAXBY'S tonight with Paul...I had chicken fingers and slaw---both allowed...and Paul had a chicken fingersz plate.

YUMMO....
LMAO- GOD I HATE THAT PHRASE!!!!

Divian said...

Okay, you are successful.

I.
Am.
Now.
Hungry as heck!

Must find food now.