Sunday, March 30, 2008

Flu-Bug

This past week I have had the Flu.

O
M
G

I certainly hope you all have had your flu shot....I missed it this year- and I am PAYING for it now.
There have been times in the past two days I seriously thought I was going to die.Three years ago i didn't get my shot and I was sick like this.....it took me almost 2 MONTHS to fully recover.

I ache all over, fever, chills, headache from hell, and that nasty flu taste in my mouth...... Not being able to hold anything but clear liquids down.........sometimes not even that for very long.
When I had the chills my back and ribs felt like they were going to snap in two.

I haven't been able to sit up for very long.
As a matter of fact, I'm about at the end of my strength right now.

Yesterday it was the same too.......Able to sit up for about 15 minutes (usually reading the blogs)while I'm having a good quarter hour- then right back to bed.

And I hope to GOD Paulius doesn't get it.

Later y'all....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unless the flu shot was formulated for the particular strain that you have now, there's no guarantee you could have avoided this. With preservatives containing mercury in flu shots, I'll take my chances with the flu.

I hope you're getting plenty of rest and fluids. That's about all you can do.

Hugs Hon,
L

OzzyC said...

Get well soon...

Several years back I got a flu shot and was sick as a dog. I think it's from the shot, but pundits will undoubtedly disagree with me. All I know is that after that shot, I'll take my chances with the flu.

Divian said...

I haven't had the flu, but I remember taking my wee one to the doc and 'telling' him about tamiflu...works wonders!

lolly said...

Come baaaaaaaaaaaaack! You're not allowed to be sick!!!