Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dumbasses All Over Greenville South Carolina.....


Nothing pisses me off MORE than having a bunch of jackass-dumbasses who block the freaking intersections and create a traffic jam so you, meaning I, can't go where I need to because a bunch of asshole idiots don't know how to drive a freaking car and need to have their D/L's taken away from them.

That's just my opinion, but there are a LOT of dumbasses in Greenville, South Carolina who do this on a regular- as in DAILY- basis and it seems that no matter what time of day I get to those particular intersections, the same cars and drivers are there doing it over and over and over again.

One of these days I'm going to snap and get out and drag their asses out of their vehicles and kick their asses all over the 4 lanes they're blocking and then take their license out of their freakin' pockets and burn the damn thing right there in the middle of that damn traffic jam they LOVE to create.

Anyone volunteering to pay my bail?

No comments: