Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Internet Resistance is Futile..........

Now here's a topic.

I was clicking on the next blog button for an hour tonight looking for something of interest to read, when I ran across this. blog.

It's the April 2nd post on this blog where they did an experiment on not using the internet for a week. Had some pretty interesting results.

Could you do without the internet for a week? I wouldn't WANT to- but I certainly COULD if I needed to.....or if someone put money on me NOT being able to stay off it.

I like to blog too much to stay off the internet too long. As kendranaka said....."the rest of the world can't go a week without me on the internet..." and unlike Kendranaka (is that a female or a male?-I'm leaning towards female) I mean that in the most obnoxious and egotistical way.
;-)

After all, it's all about me.
;-)

2 comments:

Evan 08 said...

While I was on my boys' trip last week, I went without a cell phone and internet access. It was awesome!

Today's word verification word: Cultxar (cult czar). The head honcho at the government's secret department, whose purpose is to identify, infiltrate and destroy cults. Known cults are the Boy Scouts, NORML, the AMA, and any other organization that dares to challenge the status quo by questioning the government's total authority.

Sunny said...

So THAT's what you was up to!!!!!
I completely forgot it was that time of year.
I'm guessing we'll see a post about it soon....complete with pics????
;-)

I hope the weather was better than ours this past week...the weather here was rainy and horrible!!
Not fun for a weekend out in the wild.