Monday, May 25, 2009

Author Unknown & Best Friends.

I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright no matter how gray the day may appear.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun even more.
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive & everlasting.
I wish you enough pain so that even the smallest of joys in life may appear bigger.
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I wish you enough hellos to get you through the final good-bye.

– Author unknown
************************************************

Do you have a Best Friend?
I have several, in varying degrees.

First- I have Paul. My darling hubby whom I share practically everything with.
Then I have my single BFF of over 40-plus....ummm...uh.....I mean 20 years. We have enough dirt on each other to bury a skyscraper. Hehehehehehe!!!
Then I have my sisters. Nuff said...... we all get along just fine- til we don't- which is rare indeed.
I think my daughter also fits in his category. My daughters-in-law too....especially Marie when we start sipping on the strawberry daquri's.
Then, I have what I refer to as my NEW Bff's. My girls I have just gotten to know in the past couple of years but have so much in common with that I feel like I've known them forever.....Friends Like CC and KB and KF.

But have you ever thought about the fact that altho YOU might regard THEM as BFF's- they might not think of you in the same way??? I mean it doesn't make any difference in the way I think about them and the things we say to each other.....but it's just a weird thought to have.

I think I need sleep. And maybe a drink or two.....or seven.

3 comments:

Seacat said...

You better believe that CC feels the same way!! I love my old BFFs, but I love my new ones just as much!!
Love,
Sea

Lois said...

Interesting

Unknown said...

KF does too!!!