Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Insanity


I must be freaking losing my mind....or my marbles......or whatever you want to call it.

Don't ask- .....please.

I am in the most pissed off- god-forsaken mood I have been in for a while.
Crappy drivers, stupid shit that should have been done that haven't after me making a special effort so it could happen, stupid things hat I can't even remember happening, it's all taking it's toll on my nerves.

I think after Julie's tests today, I'm going for a LONG drive on Thursday....right after my doctors appointment, that I may or may not have. I just can't remember when it is.

I need to throw something. I need to hear the satisfying sound of glass breaking or metal crunching as my fury unfolds. I want to shoot something. I want destruction and chaos. I want peace and quiet. I want tranquility. I want serenity.
Can anyone tell me how to acheive all that at the same time??

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

3 comments:

Astarte said...

I have to tell you, it's really funny to read 'Sunny' and then have right below it be all about your desire to blow up the freakin' world. :)

I dunno what to tell you, but maybe my buddy Rum Runner might have a thought or two. :)

AndreAnna said...

If you find the answer, let me know.

Michael Dodd said...

I read once that when someone is driving you crazy (assuming it is a person that is the problem), you should sit quietly and close your eyes. Breathe slowly in and out, counting to six on each breath until you feel calm. Then imagine yourself in a beautiful field, birds singing overhead, flowers dancing in the breeze. Flowing through the field is a stream, and you sit beside the stream, a smile on your face as you hold the head of that person under the water for a long long time.

Hope that helps!