Saturday, April 24, 2010

Doctor Who....tiny split second of a spoiler.....

Wow.....

Okay, I finally got to see the first episode of the NEW Doctor Who-starring Matt Smith...and I have to say, I wasn't nearly as disappointed as I thought I would be.
The writers did a good thing by starting the story out with a sweet little child who needs the Doctor and having him make a promise- and then KEEP it- albeit a bit later than he had planned. There was also a bit of a nod to the "doctors past" and a bit of continuation with the mention of a wedding in the future-reminded me a bit of Donna- but at the same time- a bit like Rose, too.
Not saying any more than that about the actual story-line tho- you'll have to watch it for yourself to get the holes filled in.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the new outfit.....he's not trying to be a David Tennant Clone, nor is he trying to be his opposite either.
I'm admitting it- I'm hooked.....but I also have to say that David Tennant will always and forever be...

MY Doctor.

No comments: