Monday, April 12, 2010

Just For the Record.....


Just for the record, I just want to say that I'm not even CLOSE to being as hard to live with as I used to be. I'd go so far as to say I'm about as easy-going as a wife can possibly be unless she just doesn't love her husband at all.

I'm wayyyyyy less jealous than I used to be.
If I want something done, I usually do it myself unless it's something I KNOW I can't do because I've tried before and screwed it up. I don't nag my hubby about anything except one thing and he knows what that is. I don't make demands of him. If he wants something, he gets it if I can possibly make it happen. He says I tend to make everything a battle, and I admit that sometimes I do- but not ALL the time and that's just to make sure he really wants something and it's not just a whim he'll/we'll regret later. And I rarely complain about things that other wives would be yammering about after two days.

Gimme some credit. I'm mellow now compared to how I used to be. I'm not a pain in the ass, but if everyone thinks I am - I can revert to my old ways quick enough and make it true enough.

Y'all wouldn't like me then........cause when I'm Bad- I'm a Royal Bitch and I do it up right.

1 comment:

Kraneia said...

*grin*

It's ok to be a bitch.

If we weren't, NOTHING would ever get done. :-D

scratch