Monday, December 05, 2005

The Little Engine That COULD!!!!!

Well, I did very well last night.

Drank only water except for one small cup of coffee- you know, those small styrofoam cups that are practically non-existant? And I only had one packet of non-dairy creamer with it and NO sugar.

Today I had a few baked fries and then went to sleep.

My doctor put me on a strict diet a few years back and it combined with all the stair-climbing I was doing at that time with my job, I lost a grand total of 67 pounds in 4 months. It was amazing! And it was doctor supervised.

So I am going back to that diet and combining it with the once a week treat of a cup of Irish Creme Coffee as a reward for staying on track. Maybe once a month I'll go OUT to eat too. MAYBE.

I don't see why it won't work now too.

And I have this sexy little pink bikini that I wanna be in and looking GOOD by this summer anyway.

I can do it, I can do it, ! I can do it......!!!!!
I think I can, I think I can....Just call me Choo-Choo.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

YOU CAN DO IT! If that little pink bikini isn't motivation enough, I don't know what is! :-)

Thanks for your comment over at my place. I think I agree with your comment, that you are who you are DESPITE your ex. Being married to him made me stronger, and it taught me what I was willing to except and NOT except, and I was able to move on with my life despite his efforts to keep me down!

Too funny! Your 22 year old and I share the same birthday. I wish I was turning 22 again... LOL

Vicarious Living said...

Good Luck Choo-Choo! 67 lbs in 4 months? So, um, whats this diet involve?

MC Etcher said...

You can do it!