Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Curious.....

Am I the only woman in the world who LOVES the smell of a cigar or a pipe?

That has got to be the most wonderful masculine smells in the world and I LOVE them both! Especially the chocolate or maple scented/flavored Blunts.
Do cigars actually have the TASTE to them or is it just the scent added to them?
I've never smoked one so I haven't a clue.
Guys? Can you enlighten us? I suppose I could ask Paulius and/or my sons- but they're asleep and by the time they wake up I will have forgotten all about asking them.

All my friends seem to think they-(Cigars & Pipes)-stink to high heaven and refuse to let them be smoked in their house. Except Lois. I don't think I know her opinion on cigars and pipes.

And that smokey smell guys get from raking the leaves and then burning them in the yard....another GREAT smell.

Ahhhhhhhhhh......................................

6 comments:

Paulius said...

Yes, if you smoke a chocolate flavoured cigar, they actually taste like choccy.

Sunny said...

(He let me taste one and it DOES taste sweet -but- if it tastes like chocolate it's no chocolate I've ever tasted before. If it was I would have given up chocolate LONG ago).


Bleckkkkkkkkkk......

Vicarious Living said...

Hmm - not my thing, but it's definitely a manly sort of image.

Anonymous said...

Your not the only woman out there, but I not only like the smell of smoke but I like the taste as well. I don't like cigs and never really smelt pipe smoke but every so often, on special occasions, I like cigars - but they have to be the small thin ones cause otherwise I would just look ridiculus.

misty harley said...

I love the smell of pipe, but not cigar.

I tried a cigar once and just about gagged because I tried to inhale it. Apparently, your supposed to roll the smoke around in your mouth and then release. How one rolls smoke is beyond me, but whatever.

Anonymous said...

Here I am!!! Better late than never, right Sunny? There once was a time when I thought pipe smokers smelled pretty good, but after giving up smoking cigarettes, I developed an allergy to smoke. Now all things tobacco related make me gag. Sorry.