Monday, March 13, 2006

Let Me Explain.

Sorry about that, guys.

I was in the car, coming home this morning and that's what was being discussed on the radio talk show. It was started because of the new HBO show BIG LOVE. But there is a huge debate about polygamy which is going to be ruled on by the Supreme court, it seems.

I was too tired at that time to write any more on it and to be honest I wasn't sure anyone would give a crap about commenting on it anyway, so I threw out the bone and went to bed to rest.

As for my opinion about polygamy(in case you were confused about my stance from the previous post) it's as follows........


I DO NOT SHARE MY MAN.

And that's all I got to say about that.

1 comment:

misty harley said...

I was trying to watch a show on polygamy last night (discovery, I think) and the only time I truely got pissed off was when they started to involve kids. If women want to share their man with 19 other women and live happily..their business. When they start in-breeding and marrying off 15 year old girls...then the gov't needs to step in and real quick!

I would never do it, I wasn't raised to belong to a harem and find it rather impulsive.