Thursday, March 23, 2006

Sorry Guys.......Inspiration Beckons

I have had a burst of creativeness(is that a word?) involving my book. So I am working furiously on it to get my ducks in a row before inspiration evaporates.

Also getting ready for my in-laws visit later next month.

I am reading your blog posts and responding as much as possible, tho.

MC & Cindy- good luck on the packing- I know how much is involved with a move and my thoughts are with you.
;-)
Good Luck.

Ozzy- I know...you're busy too...done any more re-modeling or repair jobs lately?
;-)

Kato- always interesting to see what left-field stuff(for me anyway) you come up with. Naked Names....Jeeze.
;-)

Paulius-Last but definitely not least........ Thank you for supporting me and taking care of me during all that's going on right now in our lives.
I couldn't ask for a more perfect loving wonderful understanding husband. You're the best!

4 comments:

MC Etcher said...

Thanks Sunny! We appreciate it!

MC Etcher said...

Very cool about the book! Keep it up!

When do we get to read some of it?

Sunny said...

You already have read part of it. "Hunters Revenge".

With the new inspiration tho the title will have to be changed. Sigh......

OzzyC said...

A couple of minor projects... assembling and painting shelves for the kids' rooms.

A few kid extra cirricular activities.

Getting ready for a trip to California next week.

BTW, enjoy today's post. I probably won't add anything while in CA, but I expect that I'll have a lot to write about when I return.