Friday, March 03, 2006

Still Alive......and Kicking

And almost well enough to start blogging again. We are almost entirely well. I have been working all along and Paulius has been doing his share of stuff such as cooking us wonderful meals we have hardly been able to eat and enjoy. It has been a long slow process, I hate to think what a full blown case of the flu would do to us.
Mostly, we've been resting and sleeping . Doing a bit of watching TV or reading. Anything that doesn't require a lot of work and energy. Let's put it this way- Paulius and I have both been very "less than energetic" while ill. To the point of arguing about who should make coffee. Neither of us had the energy and both of us wanted coffee. Even instant coffee made in a microwave seemed like too much of an effort. Of course, arguing about who should make it probally took as much energy as hauling our butts off the sofa or bed to actually MAKE real perked coffee.
I'll have to remember that next time- I'll just get up and MAKE the coffee and have something to show at the end instead of expending all that energy and having no coffee. STILL.
AND I'll look like a good guy instead of the wicked witch of the west.

I think this evening I will post a blog about my thought process again. That should be good for another laugh.

Laters!!

4 comments:

The Idiot Speaketh said...

Welcome back! Hope you guys are bact to normal soon.

Anonymous said...

I've missed catching up with you on phone AND blog! Glad you're doing better.
L

The Idiot Speaketh said...

S&P...have added your link to my page, hope that is OK. Let me know if not.

Sunny said...

That's fine Mark. Thanks for the link.

And LOIS!!!!
I am so glad you miss me! I miss my fav sis too!! CALL ME!!! can TALK now!! No sore throat- NO laryngitis!! WHOOOHOOOO!!

Sorry about not posting like i promised again yesterday- I fell asleep and didn't get to do it. Before Monday for SURE!!