Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Bad news....

First of all I want to thank all of you who said a prayer for my baby girl who was waiting for news on her pregnancy.

We went to the doctors office for the second ultrasound today and got the bad news that the pregnancy has ceased. That was how the doctor worded it.

It's heartbreaking, but I firmly believe that even things like this happen for a reason. We may not understand why at first, and it certainly doesn't make bad things easier to bear, but someday maybe we will understand why.

But until then, we will grieve the little one that almost was, and keep it in our hearts and memories forever.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww Sunny, I am so sorry to hear about Julie's baby. My heart goes out to both of you.

Hugs,
L

Terry Chandler said...

We grieve with you Sunny. I am so sorry.
Terry

lolly said...

I am sorry to hear about this Sunny. It's so unfair that a baby so wanted was not born....