Monday, July 30, 2007

WHAT...............No Comment??????????

Have you ever ran into a blog that you really, really liked and wanted to comment on, but it didn't have a comments bar so you couldn't leave a comment?

I was fishing(for new blogs to read on the RANDOM selector) and I came across one like that.

Dang, if that wasn't the most annoying thing ever, I don't know what is.

I don't get it. I mean, who would want to blog but not want feedback?

Odd, I tell you.....VERY odd......... and the oddest part was that she was southern and was addressing manners and how people in the south have different rules than anyone else and how when someone asks "how are you" it's considered extremely rude to at least not SMILE at them. Isn't not having a comment bar on your blog the blogosphere equivalent of that?
I think maybe it is......

No comments: