Monday, July 23, 2007

Three Things.....

Short but Sweet.............PROMISE!







Three things that made me happy today......

1)Sleeping in and a fantastic Snuggle with my hubby
2)Making a blackberry cobbler pie for hubby and him loving it
3)Getting to relax and read a whole book without an interuption


Three things that made me unhappy today........

1)Getting mosquitoe bit about a dozen times while I was fishing this afternoon
2)Forgetting to take my B/P meds, yet AGAIN
3)Getting stuck by a million thorns while I was picking blackberries to make that aforementioned pie


Three things I 'm looking forward to...........

1)The birth of my newest grandbaby-due on the day before my Birthday!!!!
2) A chocolate malted milkshake when we find out the sex of the expected baby
3)next weekend....(yes, already)


Three people that read my blog I'd like to hang with for a day .........

1) Saffy
2)Ozzy
3)MC Etcher

Actually more than those three but since it was a THREE mem......
;-)

TAG- You're IT!!

2 comments:

MC Etcher said...

Aww! I'd like to hang with you guys too!

Anonymous said...

Damn! Didn't make the list.