Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Wasted Days & Wasted Nights...........

It's disgusting.

Paulius is so talented- I feel like a complete and utter nothing beside him sometimes.

I mean, He has a degree- that he can actually USE. I have several- but none I can really use at this point in my life.
He goes on Second life- and has not one but TWO professions in the game....and is awesome at both of them. (He's a Clothes Designer AND a Photographer), And now- not only is he Blogging but has a Podcast that makes me want to listen and- more importantly- makes me LAUGH.
That's not an easy thing to do with podcasts. I can listen to them and rarely do I find them even MILDLY amusing.
Blogs are the same thing, rarely do I find one that I read every day- and those are bookmarked and in my Favorites. I have 5 in my list. I would have SIX- but someone is taking one of the LONGEST hiatus' I have ever seen. You know who you are, Cindy. OOps....sorry bout that.
;-)

Don't get me wrong- I LOVE that paulius is so talented, it's one of the reasons I love him so much- altho I would love him even if his only talent was being able to spit baccky juice 6 inches into a spitoon....but I sometimes feel I have wasted half my life. So many things I would do differently. I would be a better parent. I wouldn't marry so young. I would have taken a totally different career path. I would have laughed more- and worried less.
Is it too late to be a better person?
I hope not.

4 comments:

OzzyC said...

It takes a lot of effort to spend so much time doing the coulda-shoulda-woulda thing.

MC Etcher said...

Talented people really irk me! Especially the ones who can draw, do 3D graphics, and play an instrument! Grrr!

I've been encouraging Cindy to make a comeback, but she's a procrastinator. Mebbe I can get her to be a guest on mine.

Unknown said...

Happy 4th of July!

lolly said...

I am trying to find time to blog with everything else going on.

We have a lot to talk about, but i just cant seem to ever get time!

Oh, and SL kicked me out and the program wouldnt let me dl an update. I deleted it off my system and tried to reinstall it from the website - nada!! I am officially Sl-less.