Friday, July 27, 2007

NOT a Good Day.....Week........Month................


*WARNING- RANT- POSSIBLY SOME BAD BAD BAD WORDS INVOLVED*

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!



**********************************************************************************

When it rains, it pours..........

Literally, which was the LEAST of my problems today.

Doesn't THAT sound promising?

Didn't think so.

Well, first of all- everyone except Paulius and my kids have wanted to argue with me this week....about EVERYTHING... from what my job entails, to how much I owe on a certain item, to what the best way to run my life is- to what a real friend is.

My blood sugar has dropped for the past three days at work, and our effing CAT is driving me to the edge of insanity- no joke- when I came in from work tonight I was so mad at him I could have chopped his tail off- RIGHT BEHIND HIS EARS.
I was so mad I had to go lie down for a few minutes before dealing with him.
I don't believe in being cruel to animals- but he is soooooooooooo pushing his luck with me. And NO - it ISN'T time for my monthly cycle- so don't even GO there.

A GOOD friend of mine is no longer reading my blog because I didn't include them in my list of three people who read my blog that I would like to spend the day with.
I tried explaining that the reason that they weren't included in that list was because I consider them to be a RL friend- that we HAVE met IRL and we have spent time together IRL- on more than one occasion. They aren't someone who I know only thru the blog. Maybe I shouldn't have included Saffy either....we have talked many times on SKYPE and we get along famously as well....I consider her one of my closest friends as well even tho we have never met face to face, but HOPE to soon. Anyway, I'm sorry they got upset but I think my POV was a valid one.
I would rather be considered a RL friend than a cyberspace only friend.

A relative- you know who you are- thinks that they know everything about my and Paulius situation- which SHE doesn't- and she is the type to think just because she rules the roost at HER house- she can stick her nose in MINE-.....well let me tell you something sister- you don't- and you wont...I have had about all I am going to take of your effing MOUTH and next time you open your mouth to "let me know what's what", I am going to knock about 20 of your effing teeth out- just like I promised you.....and the other 6 will be loose. So get and KEEP your nose OUT of my business.

(Pauli has no idea he married such a redneck hellcat, but if it keeps up, he's gonna see her come shining thru)

I'm worried about my sis as well, she needs surgery- she took some tests yesterday and saw the surgeon today and he STRONGLY recommended surgery for tomorrow.....she said no- that she was booked at work until the 8th of August, and he told her she was taking her life in her own hands if she postponed it for that long. She scheduled it for the 3rd when she began hurting at work this evening. Tomorrow had already been booked when she changed her mind. Her gall bladder is about to rupture. Sis is just like Daddy- he suffered almost 10 years with problems before going to the doctor and being diagnosed with prostate cancer. If he had given in and went sooner he might still be with us today. maybe.......but we will never know.
As much as me and my sis fuss and argue(and she isn't the aforementioned relative, btw) I love her dearly and it would devastate me to lose her.

And to top it all off.......remember me telling you about George Nori doing the OUIJA board experiment tonight?
Well, he canceled it. He said he couldn't take the responsibility of anything happening to one of his listeners while the experiment went on air.
On the one hand- I am really glad he isn't going to do it.....I had some serious doubts...no fears about it....I wouldn't have listened because I am sensitive to things like that.....BUT, on the other hand, I am a bit disappointed in him at the same time. I can understand his reluctance, but it WOULD have been a great experiment and anyone who didn't want to listen could have done the same thing I was going to do.....NOT LISTEN.
I can say this- it took a LOT of courage for him to take the risk of letting the ratings drop by saying NO to the broadcasting of that particular experiment. And for THAT- I applaud him.
But I am still disappointed in not being able to see what HIS results would have been.

I think that will be all I comment on at this time........I have to go meditate now.

No comments: