Sunday, July 08, 2007

Explaination Please????

Has anyone seen the WENDY'S commercial....you know, the one where the guy is in the red pigtails wig in the forest and there are about 50 people standing around kicking the trees as he's talking?

Can ANYONE explain to me the significance of the people kicking the trees?

For the life of me I have thought and thought and brainstormed til my head hurts and the significance STILL escapes me. So if anyone of you brainiacs can tell me I'd appreciate it....my head would appreciate it as well, altho the aspirin companies will not like you because their sales will be reduced drastically since it won't be giving me headaches to get rid of anymore.

Hahahahaha..........Seriously- It's driving me nuts not to be able to figure it out.

3 comments:

SpanishGoth said...

Kicking trees? - simple. It makes the squirrels move and sometimes fall out then you can steal their peanuts

Sunny said...

Ahhhhhh, I see...I'll have to try that then. I LIKE peanuts.

:-)

lolly said...

I never saw the ad, but it sounds bizarre!