Friday, February 01, 2008

It DOES Look Like Fun......

Saffy had this on hers and it DOES look like fun so here are MY answers!!

When was the last time you:

1. kissed someone? About 20 minutes ago- I got up from napping and kissed Paulius on the cheek before getting up.

2. drank coffee? This morning. I made a pot of coffee at work and made myself a cup for the ride home.

3. read a book? I'm in the middle of one now that my BFF Lois sent me from FL. The Christmas Train by David Baldacci. I'm always reading......ALWAYS.

4. cursed? This morning when I stepped out of the warm building where I work into the 27 degree wet rain to walk across the parking lot to my car...without an umbrella.

5. had a nightmare? January 29th. It was the night I had THREE nightmares about Clay.

6. checked your email? 5 minutes ago.I am constantly checking my email. I'm an e-addict, too.

7. had a crush? Today. I STILL have a crush on my hubby.

8. drove a car? This afternoon when I went to the pharmacy to get my moms scripts filled for her. Shes in bed, sick with Asmatic Bronchitis.

9. rode a roller-coaster? Two years ago when me & Paulius and all my grown kids had a family outing at Carowinds.

10. took a nap? This afternoon after getting my moms stuff for her. I worked 12 hours last night! LUCKILY I have the rest of the weekend off...til Monday night that is.. I nap every day before work tho.

11. went to the movies? Well over a year ago...Paulius and I went to seeHP4 and it sucked.

12. drank alcohol? Last weekend when I drank some of Paulius' Beer.

13. went to a party? I went to a Superbowl Party at Clay & Kathys house the year The Panthers and the Patriots played....you know- they year of the great Wardrobe Malfunction.

14. said "I love you'? ABout 10 minutes ago to my mom when I called to check on her. And before that it was to Kathy when I called to check on her. And before that it was to my daughter Julie when I called to check on her. And before that it was to Paulius when I got up.
I LOVE YOU is an often repeated phrase in our family. I say it to Paul at least a dozen times a day. Some people thing that it loses meaning if you say it alot- but I disagree...it just lets a person know that they are loved and nothing has changed.

15. cooked a meal? Day before Yesterday...I made chicken for a salad for me- and chicken sandwiches for Paulius before toddling off to work.

16. exercised? Last night at work...I walk 240 minutes and climb stairs for 30 every night at work on the days I work.

what's your favorite.....

1. food - Paulius' Bacon Mozzerella Chicken. OMG that stuff will melt in your mouth. Literally.

2. movie - Shawshank Redemption and Office Space. One for Drama- the other for Comedy...you cant choose between them.

3. song - Amazing Grace.

4. color - Either Black or Bitch Blue.(Sort of an electric neon royal blue)

5. outdoor activity - fishing

6. season - AUTUMN!!!!!!

7. book - The Harvester by Gene Stratton-Porter

8. store - Victorias Secret

9. car - 72 Challenger with a 318 engine.

10. animal - Hands down horses...they are such majestic animals.
*********************************************************************************

No comments: