Thursday, February 21, 2008

He's Here!

Well, it certainly has been an exciting week!
I don't have photos downloaded yet-(Paulius does all the technical stuff on here) but I can tell you that little CJ(Charles Clayton, Junior) finally arrived on Feb 19th at 11:13 PM after a grueling 31 hour labor.

He's a handsome little one- and very quiet- he only cries when he needs changing or is hungry.
He weighed in at 6 pounds 13.7 oz. ........18 & 1/2 inches long, with a bit of blond peach fuzz for hair.

It was a bit concerning when he was delivered and had the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck three times....... but it was unlooped quickly and he became a healthy pink in a matter of seconds.

Our little Kathy was such a brave girl...........I am so proud of her!

I'm still exhausted, I only got about two hours sleep in the past three days, so I'm going to rest awhile- but be assured- as soon as possible I will be posting photos of our newest sweetheart!

2 comments:

OzzyC said...

Congratulations

Terry Chandler said...

I'm so so happy for all of you!
Congratulations, and I can't wait to see photos!
Hugs,
Terry