Friday, February 01, 2008

A Bit Of This & That...................

Well, this weekend, on Sunday, is Kathy's Baby Shower. We know she's having a boy and it will be good to have a happy occasion to celebrate. She's naming the baby Charles Clayton after his daddy.
I think she will be a wonderful mama and I think she will make Clay proud. I know I am proud of her and the way she has handled this situation. I'm not sure i would have been able to be as strong as she has. Love does strange things sometimes tho, doesn't it?
**********************************************************************************
I found out tonight that some of the girls at work have taken to reading my blog. LOL- I had given a couple of the girls my link to look at the photos of Paulius' B-day cake and they started reading a few of the back posts.
I don't mind...altho I DID warn them that I like to say bad words sometimes. I hope they comment sometimes on here too- I like input on what I write about. Good or bad....input is input. So a BIG shout-out to Karen, Stephanie, and Kelly!!!! Welcome to my blog-world!
**********************************************************************************
I may be getting a 5 month old, red, male Dachshund this weekend. I'll know the details by Saturday evening. I LOVE those sweet little doggies. I think Buddy and the new one will get along just fine...both of them by nature are dumb as a box of rocks.
**********************************************************************************
I've lost 5 pounds so far in the weight loss challenge I joined at my job. 2 last week and three this week. By this rate I'll be at goal by Christmas! Yay!! AND I'll be healthy(ier) too!
*********************************************************************************
I'm tired....so I'm going to go to sleep now!!
Y'all have a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

lolly said...

well done on all counts.....i hope no one from work ever finds MY blog!!

OzzyC said...

I've got a few co-workers who read my blog too. It''s a mixed bag. They all know that I'm not going to censor myself though.

Anonymous said...

Saffy- you mean AGAIN, don't you?
;-)

Ozzy-...I'm not gonna censor mine either....I'm me and that's not a work related thing- it's my personal time & space.

I just warned them about my language so if they might be offended by a bit of colorful language....they could skip it.

So far all I have gotten is good reviews tho.....they said it was MUCH more interesting to read my blog than what they were doing before they stumbled upon it.

hehehehe...you know me- always the troublemaker!
;-)