Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Takin It Easy.....

This is my easy week. My week I work only 3 days.
And I'm taking advantage of it. No real WORK at home to speak of- altho i DID go look at a storage building.
We really can't afford one at the moment- but I have a thought..........
I/WE do need to get rid of some of the stuff that is boxed up in the house. We have a couple of Norwegian rats and a few house-mice that have decided that our house is their winter vacation home. Not MY house they don't.
I went and got rat poison and put it out this morning.......or should I say IN...in the utility closet that is their favorite place to create havoc and chaos. In behind the places the doggies can't get to. The little bastuards won't be around long........I hate rodents as much as I hate insects and snakes.
Disgusting!
*************************************
Still no new baby yet.......
He's taking his time.
*************************************
I just want to say to a couple of my friends here who are having a really BAD week...
I'm sorry- my heart goes out to you- and just remember, it's darkest before Daylight Savings Time...........There's a silver lining behind every dark cloud...What does not kill us only makes us stronger...........and this too shall pass.
Now that I've proverbed you all to tears......

HUGE HUGS!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear that you're taking it easy this week.

And NO YOU DIDN'T send me that forward after your forward rant!!! For shame ...

Sunny said...

I said it once and i'll say it again...It did NOT say FW in the title- therfore technically it was NOT a FW. And I only sent it to my bestest friends so........ again..It was NOT a FW.
It was a REPLY!

Anonymous said...

You could not be more wrong, but I love you anyway. Technically it is a "forward" if it has been FORWARDED as this one had over and over and over and over, ad nauseum ...

... even if you put "Horse Poo" as the Subject, still a forward.

:)