Sunday, February 24, 2008

Page 123 Meme..........Couldn"t Resist.....


"The Dark one mentioned wanting to feed. So I believe they'll go out soon, unless they keep a supply of victims in the mansion itself. And I can't sense any."

From:
"Demon's Kiss" by Maggie Shayne.

Yeah I'm a HUGE vampire freak. And this book has it all, ......Vampires, Shape-Shifters, Chosen Ones, Assassins......Yum! There's not too much romance in it either....that can ruin a good vampire story, can't it?

********************************************************************

Rules…

1. Find the book closest to you (with at least 123 pages).

2. Open it to page 123.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the next three sentences.

5. Tag five people and post a comment here after you post it to your blog, so others can read it (including me!).

**************************************************************************
I'm tagging Saffy, Julie, Paulius, Ozzy and MC............what have Y'ALL been reading lately?
Oh- and it doesnt have to be the book nearest you- it can be your favorite- or one of your choice!
"Demons's Kiss" was my most recently read book........

3 comments:

Terry Chandler said...

Reluctantly, Conklin said, "My notes would be more of a verbatim account, but ---"
"But still, you felt it was appropriate to throw them out? Is there a shortage of storage space at the Hall of Justice?"
From: 7th Heaven, new book by one of my favorite authors, James Patterson.

MC Etcher said...

Do you read Charlaine Harris?

Sunny said...

Terry- I LOVE James Patterson........

MC-Never heard of her........is her stuff any good?
Like I said- I read anything and EVERYTHING except Tech Manuals.... If it's put in from of me- I'll read it.

I did recently come across a book I just cannot get into tho....it seems to be a case of "the book gets better as it goes farther along" but I just can't seem to get to the point where it starts getting better...

It's called a"A Cold Day In Hell"
Odd..........