Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Awwwwwww, Darn.






Well, unless Paul decides to do a solo podcast- there won't be a new one this weekend. I have to pull FOUR twelve hour shifts in a row beginning Thursday night.
I COULD get up a couple hours early and us do one- but Paul still isn't feeling well PLUS we usually record them about 2 AM- when there's no trains going past every twenty minutes, and at that time I'll be in the middle of my shift at work. We recorded the last podcast about 10PM and we still had to stop three times in the hour it took to record it. And that SERIOUSLY threw off our rhythm even tho I think it's the best one we've done yet.

It's nice having something like that we do -and enjoy doing- together!

I'm hoping our friends MC & Michelle start doing one soon too! They been talking about it for a while and I really would like to hear them do one, even if it's on a bi-weekly or occasional schedule.

Speaking of...I need to go see if I can come up with MY topic for the next podcast.
Later Y'all!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hectic schedules can sure get in the way sometimes. You are so right about having something both of you can do together. Hope you both back to normal soon.
Odie