Friday, September 23, 2005

Just Call Me MASTER.

Smile.........

I don't know why I do it.


I changed long distance companies today. I'm not saying from which to which-But the one that called made me an offer I couldn't refuse this time. Now all that remains to be seen is if they hold up their end of the bargain. If not- then I will go back to the old company because I KNOW within a months time THEY will be calling me back saying WHY did you change?

And of course, me being me, I will tell them and then they will try and one-up the other company. And me being me- I will get the best deal I can and if it out-weighs the other company in service AND value- I will switch back.

The phone companies LOVE Paulius and me. When he was in England, my phone bills were monsterous-(400-600 a month)! I even got a Christmas card from the phone company. And I know not everyone got one of those because everyone in the neighborhood has the same company and NONE of them got one from the company.

That DID worry me a bit- but then no one else knew how much I was spending on my service either.

I know it's annoying- but it keeps the companies on their toes. And keeps my bills down because eveytime I switch I get a vital service free for at least a couple months. I have become a Master Negotiator.

So if we dissapear for a few days- assume that The new service has screwed the pooch and we will be back on as soon as I can contact the OLD company to restore my faith in them. Preferably with a couple months free service.
;-)

1 comment:

Manda said...

Hi Sunny,

I got your link from Pete's blog. If you have access to broadband, I would highly recommend voice over IP. We have Vonage and they never charge us more than $28/month for unlimited calling. You might want to check it out.