Wednesday, September 07, 2005

VooDoo and Hexes- Any Takers?

Sigh....
Damn Spammers.


I can put a hex on them AND throw in a bit of VooDoo to boot, if you like.
Anyone wanting me to hex'em from your sites just let me know.

Don't get me wrong- they'll still comment and spam your posts- but you will be able to take GREAT joy and happiness in the knowledge that VERY soon thereafter they will met a painful,dark and horrible accident that will allow them to SPAM NO MORE as a result.

I normally don't like to use my powers for such mundane things, but in this case the Spammers are getting totally out of control and it's the least I can do for my beloved blog-friends.

Any Takers? You have 24 hours to respond and then the curses will be unleashed on the spammers.

2 comments:

Sunny said...

And FIRST on my list is MR/Ms Anon here!!!!

GDMFBs.
Don't DO this- I am NOT in the FREAKING MOOD!

Where the hell is my cauldron.....

Anonymous said...

Ooooooohhh ... they don't know WHO they're dealing with here! You do NOT want Sunny's powers unleashed on your sorry ass souls.

Don't MESS with the Goddess!