Wednesday, January 11, 2006

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...................

#@**%&$#&))*^%#@&)($&^$%&^%$&^$$##@!!!!!!!!

Nothing in the mail again.

And I called my boss to tell him I wouldn’t be able to make it in because of the situation and he had the fucking NERVE to insinuate I might need to learn to manage my money better and I had better find a way to come in ………. He even said I should have borrowed it from him before I left this morning.

I think I do good to make ends meet with what piss-ass little they pay me and EXCUUUUUUUUUUUSE me, but I’m not in the habit of borrowing money from people I BARELY know-let alone my co-workers and DOUBLY let alone my BOSS-especially when I expect my company to pay me when they are supposed to!!

Owwwww, I am pissed off.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOO looking for a new job.

Damn them ALL to hell.

I wanna win the lottery.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You can win the lottery right after I do first.

Or how about, if I win, I'll share. Then when you win, you share. :-)

And then we can go to Cancun.

Sunny said...

How about Aspen or switzerland instead? I don't much care for the heat on the beaches....nor the skinny-assed women in the skimpy bikinis either.

Maybe after I lose MY weight.