Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Brrrrrr........

No snow here last night- not even a flurry, dammit.

But it's definitely cold here now- about 33 degrees.

My fingers are numb. My toes are numb. My BUTT is numb.
Hell, I think my HAIR is numb at this point.

And don't y'all people in the Iced and Snowed up states be telling me all about how I don't KNOW what cold is and how y'all got ice storms and all cause I'm not there and it's all about ME being cold.
Cold is Cold. There are no DEGREES of cold when I am numb from the cold.

I'm taking my gown back to the consignment shop this evening.
The train is still wet about two inches from the end- but if it's not dry by dinnertime I'll see about drying it with my hair dryer before I go.

Tonight for dinner Paul is making ME cook since he INSISTS that he cooked for me yesterday before I went to work. And technically he's right...he did cook for us and then I went off and forgot it in the fridge like i usually do when i have something made to take for lunch at work.
I say that technically since I didn't eat it doesn't count as him making dinner for me- but he insists it DOES- so we're at an impass.
And I'm hungry so I'm making Beef Stroganoff and Chocolate Cobbler. Warm me up kinds of food.
And yes- it may be a boxed version of Stroganoff, but I "fix" it by adding seasonings and extra sour cream to the convenience food- so it COUNTS as "from Scratch".
And the Chocolate Cobbler is TOTALLY from scratch.

Have you ever HAD Chocolate Cobbler?
Some call it Mud Pudding.
Kids LOVE it.
Chocoholics love it.
Therefore, I love it.
Yum.

When I eat it and warm up- then I will have sympathy for you people in those iced and snowed up states because then i will be warm.



I'm sorry- see what a BITCH I become when I am miserable????
Look over me, Y'all.
Please.

2 comments:

Seacat said...

Sorry babes, gotta agree with Paul on this one. Whether you ate it-after he slaved away in the kitchen -or not, he still cooked! Now, don't you feel ashamed!!??
Hee-Hee!!
Sea

Sunny said...

Paul laughed and said..."I LIKE SeaCat!!!".

Sure- go ahead- gang up on me then.

You're Both Wrong is all I have to say about it.