Monday, February 16, 2009

Love It, Love It, Love It!!!!!!!!

It's awesome!!!!!

The program Paul put on the computer for me is absolutely wonderful.
It took me a few minutes to figure it all out- and still have some things to figure out like how to connect the separate rooms into a single house and such....but basically the whole thing is EXACTLY like the building and decorating process that's used in Second Life. And lord knows I spent enough time decorating my friends houses on there!!

The one time my friend Dargon let me "build" on his property, I somehow managed to LOSE half his house in the....."island". I don't know how- I just managed to lose it.
Thankfully he had a restore program in the pkg that allowed him to get it back, and from then on I refused to build. I just rented my residences on there after that debacle.
He just laughed and asked me to decorate it when he finished building it, which I was more than willing to do.

This program is the same thing. You have an inventory of items- then you can change the color and textures of it all to make thousands of combinations.

I would LOVE to be able to re-create my Mini castle from SL. Dargons house wasn't too shabby either, to be honest altho it didn't overlook any water altho it was on an island. Go figure. And besides that,it was the quinisential bachelor pad. There was also my hubbys sky-studio and my sisters beach-house and a desert fort. Neither of them asked me to decorate it for them either.
PD Studio I can understand- There's not much to do to "decorate" a photography studio except hang the pics- and he did that himself. My sister- I was actually glad to let her do it herself- she's never been a really girlly girl but on SL she became a big girly girl in all aspects of life.

All of them were awesome. And besides that- I'm using some of the locations from SL in my new Vampire book because I know those sites like the back of my hand....even after two years gone from there. Illustrations of the places would be nice to have for reference for the book.

Anyway, I've been playing with it now for over 6 hours- so if you don't see me on here for a while, I'm probably playing Barbies.....or this version of it anyway.

Thank you Paulius.
Finally I have the game of my dreams to play.

No comments: