Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Counseling Class


Don't Bother Baby.
I don't find Val/Day especially enamoring either but for totally different reasons.

I always had tons of cards and gifts on that day from my B/F and/or boys who just wanted to be my BF. But they all turned out to be HUGE losers in one way or another. You show me every single day how much you love me by ...well, you know how.... not just by buying candy and flowers and jewelry on ONE freaking day of the year.

Plus, in addition to those simple daily things you do- thruout the year you surprise me with things like a rose, or a card or making my favorite dinner which, I know from trying to make it on my own, is a royal pain in the arse to make. But you do it because you LOVE me.

Besides- all I need or want is for you to be here WITH me on Valentines Day. Those five years we were apart trying to get you over here so we could get married was horrible and all I really want is to be able to cuddle with you on the couch and kiss. You KNOW this is true.

I'm a VERY happy woman- don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Happy Valentines day My Love. XXX

No comments: