Monday, February 02, 2009

Family May Want To Skip Reading This One.....


Okay, so last night Paul and I were sitting around goofing off (something we rarely get to do because we worry so much about crap we can do nothing about).
I LOVE it when I can totally flabbergast my reserved Brit hubby and render him speechless, so after a few minutes of quiet I mischievously glanced over at Paul and casually suggested that "you should get me "Likkered up" and take advantage of me tonight."


The Look on his face was priceless!! Oogied him out something AWEFUL, it did.

So this morning we wake up- I've completely forgotten about it...and almost the first thing out of his mouth in his very best Billy-Bob Thornton "SlingBlade" voice was "You Ortter get me likkered up and take advantage uh me ter-night....it'd go real good with sum 'em 'air freench-fried taters.....Uhhhh -huhhhh."

I was the one flabbergasted then. EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! GROSSSSSSS!!!!
He does know how to turn the tables on me when I get his goat. I won't be doing THAT to him again.
LMAO-
Touch'e, baby....Touch'e.

No comments: