Saturday, February 21, 2009

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remembered to bring our digital cam to C.J.'s FIRST B-Day party with me this afternoon....even remembered to get the card for it put back in....

Got there, Pulled it out-, Went to snap a pic......Damn son of a bitchin' thing was dead as a Fucking DOORNAIL.

No Power.......and I didn't bring a charger for it.
(Luckily the girls graciously volunteered to share theirs with me- but it's not quite the same as being able to snap my own.)

So I get home- went to make me a sammich before I go to nap- no F-ing bread in the entire house. Not a slice of ANY kind of bread at ALL. I just BOUGHT bread- 2 loaves of it and haven't made but ONE sammich yesterday and ONE the day before.

What is UP with this week?
I'll be glad when it's over. My B/P can't handle much more of this crappy luck.OMG- and it's time for my Aunt's Visit. I'm going to SNAP!!!!
Gah!!!!!
8-P

No comments: