Monday, February 02, 2009

Got Recipes????

I Googled Hobo Packets and found this little gem of a site!! Southern Plate.
Frugal and Tasty- her recipes are a delight for both your wallet AND your taste-buds.

I liked her so much I put it on my Bloglist and plan on going there often.
Too bad I didn't find her last month- she has a Mini Boston Creme Pie recipe that would have been SOOOO great for Paul's Birthday Profiteroles instead of that mangled mess I tried. I WILL be trying it again using HER version tho.....I'll let you know how it comes out.

But now I'm off to make Hobo Packets.
Delish!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Terry Chandler said...

Yeah, we used to do those on camping trips with the Girl Scouts.
We skipped the sauce and added a pat of butter or margarine, salt & pepper, rolled it all in tin foil and baked it on the coals....goes mighty fine with samoas, too.
TC

Sunny said...

What are Samoas???
Oh wait...S'Mores????
Lmao.....sigh