Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wonderful!!!!!!!!!


Let me just say that this has been one of the best birthdays in quite a few years for me.

Got literally dozens of prezzies and loads of cards as well.

Dinner from three places. The works.
Paul cleaned the house for me- That was TOTALLY unexpected and awesome......Got gift cards for dinner and a movie for later on when I don't have to work from one friend.......Got books and more books from my mom and THE ENTIRE SET of TWILIGHT Books from two more of my friends. Got cards from co-workers, dinner from one of my best friends ever....and earrings from the other of my best friends ever.

And I bought a dozen pink roses and an "It's A Girl" balloon for MY MOM which I'll deliver to her in the morning since I slept all day long today....again.

Best part of all was Paul got a phone call from an actual PERSON about a job possibility. He has to call them tomorrow to find out the details. THAT would be an AWESOME B-day prezzie as well if it works out for him.

Thanks guys for making this day a special one for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl, sounds like you had a pretty wonderful day! About time. You certainly deserve it!

Hey ... isn't the ultrasound scheduled for Friday? What do you know?????

Happy Birthday, once again.

Hugs and smooches,
L

Paulius said...

Well, don't hold your breath about the job thing...I just looked them up online, and wouldn't ya just know it, it's another employment agency.

I've responded to them (they emailed as well), and MAYBE this isn't like the hundred other 'job offers' I've got that turn out to be no such thing...but I doubt it.

I guess I'll know when I hear back.