Monday, March 30, 2009

You've GOT To Be KIDDING!!!!

Okay- so I told you guys I'm trying to give up chocolate. Okay I AM giving up chocolate.

So today I was talking with one of my BFFs and telling her that I had given it up. Well, I told her it had been a week and a half ago and that I was doing pretty well.

I was wondering just how many days it had been EXACTLY so I looked back on my blog here.......and crap- it's only been 4 FREAKING DAYS...5 if you get un-technichal about it because it was just after midnight when I wrote that stupid post.

Is that ALL it's been???? A FEW MEASLEY DAYS??????

OMG- this is going to be so much harder than I thought. When I gave up smoking it wasn't this hard or seem this long.
Well, I guess I'll be in good company...Paul is still not smoking and DIL Marie is banned from Sodas because it's running her BP up with the pregnancy and all. I'm not sure if daughter Julie is still trying to quit smoking still, or not.
We'll all be miserable together.

Ye GADS!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Astarte said...

OMG, how do you give up CHOCOLATE?! If you can pull this one off, you will be my hero. I can't even imagine. Hmmm, maybe that's why my butt's so big.

Seacat said...

You know that forbidding yourself something only makes you want it more! Maybe you should keep a little around and limit yourself to 1 bite, but only when you're really craving it, and limit how many times you're allowed to really crave it per day/week...etc...?
Sea

Sunny said...

First- I don't know how you give up chocolate.... I did it for about 6 months once after I had an allergic reaction to it....but then it crept back into my life like a catburglar at Christmastime.

Secondly, yeah i know denying myself something on makes it that much more appealing, but when it comes to chocolate- it's an all or nohing kind of deal...if i have a litle- I CANNOT/WILL NOT Stop eating it til I have had what I consider "enough".
And that's a LOT!!!!
I admit it- I have NO self control or discipline with chocolate.

marie said...

I feel you vada. Misery loves company right? Im going to die w/o pepsi! snuck some the other day, set the cup in the window sill and Nichols knocked it over first thing. I almost cried.And Franks at home happily munching on choc. marshmallow eggs and drinking whatever he likes.A**hole. :)