Thursday, March 26, 2009

Time To Say Goodbye.......


I have come to the painful conclusion that as much as I dread it, It's time for me to say good bye to my beloved Chocolate.

For the past few months, my beloved Chocolate has made me painfully aware of my acid reflux whenever I indulge. And believe me- I have cut back SIGNIFICANTLY to try and avoid this very situation.

But alas, there comes a time when I have to put my sentimental feelings aside and just DO IT.

So, tonight, March twenty-sixth, two thousand and nine, Ive decided I'm giving up chocolate in any way, shape, or form.
I'm sure it'll be a LONG PAINFUL road, so please say prayers for Paul as he will need them with me going cold turkey. But I have to do it.

Pray for me too.

4 comments:

Paulius said...

Pffffttt, whatever.

Sunny said...

Yeah, I know......I'd be doubtful too if it didn't hurt so much.

Anonymous said...

Check your email to see the results of giving up chocolate!
LOL.
TC

marie said...

Good luck!