Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Not So Much, After All.......

Yeah, well......my new purse....not so "just right" after all.

I LOVE all the separate compartments, That IS just right....but I thought it would be big enough to hold all my other stuff, but it's just a BIT too small. As in.... I have to suck in MY tummy to get the purse zipped. And then it's still a BIG question of whether it will stay zipped or burst open.

I'm not buying another til I find one that's JUST RIGHT!! Good thing the last one was only 10 bucks. Always nice to have another purse tho.

Thought about just continuing to use the computer case as my carry-all, but I don't want to take the chance of getting fired because someone sees the case and reports that I'm bringing the computer to work after the policy change. In our neck of the woods, it's never a case of "Innocent til proven Guilty"...it's "Guilty unless you have ABSOLUTE, INDISPUTABLE evidence that you ARE Innocent".

No one ever said Life is Fair.
Sad, huh?

No comments: